PRO SlimCat RJ45 crimp connector Category 6 2-piece unshielded V-0 clear
Product Ref: T2R58M-C62U-CL
The Kordz PRO SlimCat™ RJ45 Crimp Connector is designed specifically for use with the Kordz PRO SlimCat™ Network Cable, as part of the multi-award-winning PRO SlimCat™ Network Cable System.
It features an innovative composite construction that incorporates a transparent body and a durable snap-proof nylon latch. The Strain Relief features an optional locking pin to prevent accidental disconnects. This connector is rated for IEEE802.3bt PoE++ at 100W.
Match it with Kordz PRO SlimCat Keystone RJ45 Sockets and terminate it with Kordz ONE Series Crimping Tool for a complete Kordz ecosystem that delivers ‘Connectivity Assured’.
PLEASE NOTE: Kordz T2R58S-C62U-CL (RJ45 Strain Relief - with Locking Pin) sold seperately
- nables delivery of ANSI/TIA-568.2-D Cat6 performance up to 50m when paired with Kordz PRO SlimCat™ Network Cables
- Durable snap-proof nylon latch
- Transparent polycarbonate body for termination ease
- Tinted wire manager for handling ease and insertion verification
- Optional strain relief available featuring a removable locking pin (see here for more information)
- IEEE802.3bt 100W PoE++ capable
- UL94 V-0 fire-rated
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Lifetime warranty