Blustream Dante Networked Amplifier
Product Ref: NPA70DA
The NPA70DA networked audio zone amplifier delivers advanced audio integration within a commercial or residential AV installation.
It features a 2 x 35W digital amplifier (1 x 70W mono) or 70V / 100V hi-level constant voltage output and Dante® audio integration.
The NPA70DA can be powered via PoE++ from a compatible network switch, or locally should the switch not support PoE++. The unit also includes the ability to lower the amplifier power output subject to PoE capabilities, support for combined or independent LAN and Dante® connections, DSP with a 31 band EQ, audio delay for lip sync correction, and control via front panel, IR, RS-232, TCP/IP, web-GUI or 12V trigger.
- Advanced network audio amplifier with Dante® integration
- Supports 2 x 35W @ 4 / 8 ohm, 1 x 70W @ 4 / 8 ohm or 70 / 100V constant output for multiple speakers with longer cable runs
- Supports power via PoE++ on Dante® LAN connection or local power supply (Amp power limited when using PoE+)
- Dual network option - independent Dante® and LAN control ports, or combined to a single LAN
- 2ch Dante® / AES67 audio input
- DSP with 31 band EQ with +3dB/-10dB and audio delay
- Local 12V input trigger for automated power control
- Control via front panel, IR, RS-232 and IP
- Auto standby mode with signal sensing
- In-built web-GUI for setup and control