Blustream HDCP2.2 Manager including Audio Breakout - converts HDCP2.2 to HDCP
Product Ref: HDCP11AB
The Blustream HDCP11AB HDCP and EDID manager is a simple plug and play solution for compatibility issues between HDCP 2.2 UHD BD Players, Netflix 4K, Fetch TV 4K, etc and previous-generation 4K TVs, projectors, AVRs and monitors.
By connecting your new 4K UHD HDCP 2.2 source device (player) inline with your previous generation AVR or display (almost anywhere in the signal chain), you can enjoy the full resolution, original 4K picture quality with full HDR and 10bit deep colour rendition, without having to deal with any blockages or onscreen errors.
The HDCP11AB also features built-in EDID management along with HDMI de-embedding that extracts audio signals from HDMI to analogue and Coaxial outputs concurrently.
- Video Input Connectors: 1x HDMI Type A
- Video Output Connectors: 1x HDMI Type A
- Audio Output Connectors: 1x SPDIF Coaxial digital & 1x Analogue Left/Right audio (3.5mm stereo jack)
- Casing Dimensions (W x H x D): 92mm x 26mm x 63mm
- Dimensions including connections (W x H x D): 102mm x 26mm x 63mm
- Shipping Weight: 0.5kg
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Power Supply: 5V/1A DC
- HDCP 2.2 conversion to all lower HDCP formats
- HDMI audio de-embedded to both analog L/R audio and Coaxial digital outputs concurrently
- Supports all industry standard video resolutions including VGA-WUXGA and 480i-4K
- Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
- Advanced EDID management
- HDCP compliant
- Small compact size